De-Risking the Technology Procurement Process
Jul 14, 2021
Many businesses face challenges when selling and procuring products and services.
As businesses begin their efforts to digitize, it is necessary to source, identify and choose the right solutions and technology partners that benefit the entire organization. During the procurement process, supply risk can be a major challenge and can have a profound impact on business operations if not done correctly.
Suppliers can also face challenges securing business, especially through public sector procurement practices. However, small-and-medium sized suppliers can ultimately provide better value for money, a stronger quality of service, as well as an overall boost for our digital economy. Therefore, it is important to understand how your business can overcome procurement challenges and be one step ahead in the process.
Watch this webcast where we looked at de-risking both the supply and demand side of procurement practices, and learn:
- How to source and procure the right technology for your digital transformation
- How to reduce supply risk and overcome barriers to public sector procurement practices
Moderator: Erin Bury, CEO & Co-Founder, Willful
- Hugh O’Reilly, Executive Director, Innovate Cities
- Jon Olinski, Professor, Seneca College
- Hongwei Liu, CEO, Mappedin
- Lori Holjevac, VP, Finance, Bempro Global Group Inc.