RAP Webcast Series: How to Launch a Digital PR Campaign for Free
Jun 09, 2021
It’s one thing to know your business. It’s another to know your audience and how to communicate with them effectively in our crowded digital economy. But if you’re interested in tech-inspired solutions, then join us to learn how to cut through the online noise using strategies in digital public relations (PR) and marketing.
From social media to cloud computing, the race to digitize has dramatically transformed business models, communication channels, and how businesses are engaging with everyday consumers. This transformational shift has enabled businesses to utilize digital solutions in PR and marketing to reach more people – in both local communities and new markets – than ever before.
By leveraging media, new technologies, and significant data sets, businesses can now build sophisticated strategies for effective, cross-channel engagement. So, what does it take to be successful in PR and marketing today?
In this webcast, our experts uncovered:
- Why PR is important and how it is tied to your digital marketing and transformation strategy
- How businesses can launch their PR campaigns using FREE digital tools
- The benefits of leveraging PR campaign data to elevate cross-channel engagement
- How to build relationships with the media and reach industry influencers
- Erin Bury, CEO & Co-Founder, Willful
- Sheba Zaidi, Co-Founder, Mahara
- Fatima Zaidi, CEO & Co-Founder, Quill Inc.