Reimagining The Way We Trade Series: The MENA Region
Jul 07, 2020
This event is hosted in partnership with the Canada Arab Business Council.
The Toronto Region Board of Trade’s Recovery Activation Program (RAP) is proud to announce its new Re-imagining The Way We Trade series. In each webcast, experts will dive into one major trading market for economic updates, the implications of COVID-19, and new opportunities for businesses when looking to enter, expand or re-activate trade and investment efforts.
In the first installment of this series, join the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade, to discuss opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa as they relate to reform agendas, addressing underlying structural issues, and designing new growth models.
When: Tuesday, July 7 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Scott Jolliffe, Partner, Gowling WLG & Chair, Canada Arab Business Council (Moderator)
- The Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade
- Gregory Zoughbi, Chairperson, Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi
- Tamim A. Al-Manghoor, Director, Trade & Industry, GCC Secretariat
- Anuj Ranjan, Managing Partner, CEO South Asia and Middle East, Brookfield Asset Management
- Leslee Thompson, CEO, Accreditation Canada and Health Standards Organization